Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) has many benefits for skin and health. It is one supplement every woman over 40 must take. Some of its benefits are:
- Improves skin elasticity, moisture, firmness and fatigue resistance
- Ease the joint pain and swelling of rheumatoid arthritis
- Prevent diabetes-associated nerve damage
But it also is a great benefactor of healthy skin, nail and hair. Extracted from a yellow wildflower that opens only at night, EPO is rich in Omega chain fatty acids. In addition to stimulating healthy skin, nail and hair regeneration, evening primrose oil boasts anti-inflammatory properties that can help treat scalp conditions caused by dandruff, yeast, and fungi. The essential fatty acids in evening primrose oil also prevent nails from cracking and keep them generally healthy
GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) contained in the oil is the main property to preventing hair loss. GLA is one of the essential fatty acids (omega-6 family) that our body cannot produce. Hence, you have to get it thru diets and supplements although overuse of GLA can be harmful and lead to inflammations.
To get positive results, EPO needs to be applied on the hair in a routine basis. A minimum of 2 months of use is highly recommended. Though considered as a safe bet, evening primrose oil does show some side effects like headache or stomachache in some people. But these situations have usually happened when the oil is consumed in high dose.
The best and simplest method is to apply the oil directly into the scalp.
Make sure you do this in a routine basis for at least 2 months.
- Once you apply the oil, wait for 30 minutes so that the oil will penetrate deep and shampoo.
- Another effective method is usage of evening primrose oil in the form of capsules or pills (500mg dosage two times a day).
Get 10% discount by entering VRR131 at https://www.iherb.com/
or simply click here https://www.iherb.com/?rcode=VRR131.
*** Caution: If you are taking blood thinners such as Aspirin, etc, they might interact with EPO. Consult your doctor before taking EPO.
* If you like this article, please share by clicking on social media buttons on side. Thank you for your support!