BATTLE AGAINST HAIR LOSS
I used to have a full set of hair but went into a shock, one day, noticing bald spots on my head and much thinner hair than before. I began intensely researching to battle against hair loss. If you have thinning hair or losing hair like me, this method seems to be effective so far. And want to share it with you since I have seen friends with real results, meaning slowing and stopping hair loss by using all three things below in combination:
- Take Biotin 2,500- 5,000 mg daily ( I take 5,000mg) - Biotin improve the keratin infrastructure (a basic protein that makes up hair, skin and nails).
- Minoxidil - Applied topically to the scalp, it only works if your hair loss is a result of female pattern baldness and not some other condition.
- Ell-Cranell (Expensive and difficult to buy since it is from Germany. It is supposed to inhibit DHT and there are a few other ways to remove DHT).
As you know, it is DHT(Dihydrotestosterone) that damages hair follicles causing them to die eventually. Then healthy hair cannot grow any more. Testosterone combines with 5- alpha reductase in the body and converts into DHT. This byproduct, DHT, is far more potent than testosterone and makes hair thinner and eventually, fall out. So, you want to stop this marriage of testosterone and 5-alpha reductase as much as possible in order to fight hair loss.
There are a few things that block DHT;
Evening Primrose oil (click on the link to read more)
You have to remove DHT from your hair follicles at least once week or even twice a week. To do this,
- Mix Grapeseed oil, Saw Palmetto (powder from a capsule) and Rosemary Oil (this stimulates hair growth) and massage your scalp and leave it on for at least 30 minutes and shampoo.
Massage Evening Primrose Oil and Rosemary Oil onto scalp.
I alternate these two on weekly basis.
Also, Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant and is known to restore damaged hair follicles and strengthen hair. You can use this to massage scalp, too. Other good habits to prevent hair loss are:
- Use Biotin shampoo to thicken hair. You can buy Biotin shampoo or Saw Palmetto below:
Get 5% discount by entering VRR131 at https://www.iherb.com/
- Eat eggs and nuts such as almonds, walnuts or others on regular basis.- rich in Biotin
- Reduce stress in your life.
I am doing all these and, at least, I know I can either slow or stop further hair loss with aging and have healthy scalp and hair.
* If you like this article, please share by clicking on social buttons on top.