Roast Kale with Peach & Squash
I know kale is excellent for health but still have tough time eating it.
But I find roasted kale with peach and summer squash makes a delicious light nutrient-packed Summer meal.
1 yellow peach - sliced
kale, half a bunch - cut to small pieces
1 summer squash -cut to bite size
- Mix all the vegetable and toss in olive oil, salt & pepper
- Spread a sheet of aluminum foil over your oven rack
- Spread squash and peace slices and broil for 5-10 minutes on high heat
- Add cut kale leaves on top of vegetables and broil until kale becomes slightly crispy. (better to add kale later because it takes longer to cook squash and peach).
* If you like this article, please share by clicking on a social media button on top.