This is very delicious mushroom. I found these yellow oyster mushrooms and pickled them with olive oil and vinegar and canned them by steam bath for long-term storage. It is easy and nice to have in your pantry.
Wash mushrooms in water first to remove any dirt.
- Boil them in water. Just bring them to boil and turn the fire off.
- Drain and remove excess water by pressing them and let them sit in a drainer for 30 minutes.
- Pickling liquid: Boil olive oil and vinegar together to bring it to a quick boil and 1ts of sea salt.
- In a clean bottom, stuff mushrooms, add 1-2 cloves of garlic, dried basil, lemon salt, dried thyme (you can use any other spice you like) and pepper.
- Pour the liquid (#4) over the mushrooms. Take a stick, poke around inside the bottle and get rid of air bubbles in the bottle.
- Put the sterilized cap on. Put the bottle in the boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
- Take the bottles out of the water pot and let them cool on the counter.
- Store them in a dark, cool place and Bon Appetite!